Saturday, March 22, 2008

Girls night

Poppy decided she was going to stay up all night last night. So after many attempts to get her to sleep, I gave up. We crawled in my bed and watched "Things we lost in the fire". I guess I watched it, she's only 1. She was really happy to just sit and cuddle with me. She finally fell asleep around 7am. It reminded me of the day she was born. Poppy was 5 weeks early and the nursery had taken her right after she was born to run some tests. I caught up on some much needed sleep while they did that. I woke up around 3am and called up to the nursery and asked them to bring her back down to me. My husband had gone home to get some sleep and it was just me and her. I was still on bed rest so I put her in the bed with me and we slept. She was cuddle up to my chest and it was the best night of my life. That's how we slept last night. So, I guess it was worth it.


This is when I gave up.







My dogs were not happy about this



0 comments: