Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Family Photo's

For those of you who don't know, this has been a very big year for me. Not just in my professional life, but at home. My husband and I had out first child in February. Her name is Poppy and she has been the biggest blessing in my life. I never knew how happy I could really be until she was born. I decided to share some of her picture's with you. Most were taken by me, but not all. Remember, these are not all professional. Yes, even professional photographers have normal home photos. I can not believe my little girl will be 1 next month. The first few were taken today and they go down to the day she left the hospital.




























2 comments:

Shawna Herring Photography said...

Hi Dawn,
I came across your site because I just joined nilmdts and noticed that you were a coordinator. I just wanted to say "hi" and if possible communicate with you a bit about being it.
Your daughter is beautiful. I have a 14 month old myself. Isn't life so sweet because of them?
Best Wishes, Shawna

Shawna Herring Photography said...

I mean being "a part of it"