Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Big Announcement

I am very sad to announce that this will be my last season in Atlanta. I will be moving back home to Denver at the end of 2008. The city of Atlanta has been very good to me and I will miss all of my brides. You have no idea how hard it is to leave all of the friends I have made here. I started my company in Atlanta and everyone welcomed me with open arms.

Thank you:
All of the brides who took a chance on me when I was just starting out.

My friends Lindsey and Joanie. You guys help me learn the in's and outs of wedding business and I could not have done it without you.

My assistant Janet. I will have a hard time filling your shoes.

My husband who stood by me when I said I was quiting my job to do this this full time.

All of the Atlanta vendors who passed my name around and helped me make a name for myself here.


I'll miss you guys.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will miss you more than you can imagine. I will miss our daily phone calls about what our babies are doing (or not doing) that day. I will miss our lunches together. You have been with me almost everyday over the past two years. Through our pregnancies we have gotten really close and I am going to miss you SO MUCH! Brian, Jonas and I will be making a few trips to Denver to visit and mark one another thing off my "Life's to-do list" : to go skiing. You will do awesome in Denver and will probably get some of the best clients of your life. Have fun and don't look back!