Sunday, September 7, 2008

Second Shooter

I had a opportunity to second shoot for Erin Cady last weekend. It's always a little weird for me to second shoot because I feel out of place. I am so used to being in charge and having a relationship with the bride and groom. OK, I can't think of anything else negative. The rest rocks! Making no decisions, leaving early and no photo editing. Maybe I am looking at a career change, haha.

I just had a great time. I have never shot with Erin before and I love learning new things. She is a great photographer and a really nice girl. She is in the process of moving her studio from Glennwood Spring to Evergreen. So, maybe we will work together again.

All I have to say about this photo is Erin is a rock star. I am not sure how high up we were, but I know it was the Penthouse. She really will do anything for a shot.




I will blog this wedding soon!

1 comments:

Erin Cady said...

You seriously crack me up! I'm so glad that we met that night at the freedom tour! It was great to have you along and I'm looking forward to doing it again. Maybe this time I'll get to return the favor. ;) (and then I'll get to take pictures of you doing silly things to get the shot! Although, I'm guessing I won't see you hanging off any ledges... wonder why?! hahaha)